The Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) is the requisite organisation for professional marketers and authoritative voice of Marketing in Australia. With the largest network of marketers in Australia, the Australian Marketing Institute has been supporting progress in the careers of our members and advancing the marketing profession since 1933.
By becoming a member of the AMI, you are joining a well-established and diverse community of marketers who belong to the association which advocates for your profession and supports you in building your skills as a professional marketer. Through the recognition of Marketing Excellence, our professional development program, and national and state-based events, the AMI works together with our members to foster trust, innovation, responsibility and respect for our industry.
The AMI’s core purpose is to support progress in the careers of our members and advance the marketing profession.
In order to achieve this, the AMI will:
– Promote and advocate the status and interests of our members and the profession.
– Build the status and professionalism of members through our Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM) designation.
– Foster member collaboration and networking.
– Provide access to professional development opportunities, including knowledge sharing, content and thought leadership.
– Work collaboratively with marketing academia, including course accreditation.
– Set and maintain professional standards of members through the Code of Conduct.
– Celebrate marketing excellence through our Awards Program.