Mohammad is currently a Senior Data Scientist at Apple and a Lecturer at Stanford University. Prior to joining Apple, he worked for Samsung, Bosch, General Electric Research and UCLA on predictive modeling projects. He received a PhD in Computer Science from the University of California, Riverside and B.Sc. from University of Tehran. Mohammad is also the author of the book, ‘Applications of Mining Massive Time Series Data.’
Jaw-Dropping Real World Applications of Data Science
Mohammad as the Senior Data Scientist at Apple and a Lecturer at Stanford University will be exploring 5 key points in his presentation:
1. Why data science is so hot?!
2. Time series data is the new big data
3. IoT: Living a better life
4. AI takes a swat at Malaria
5. A novel method to discover meaningful predictions