Anuja is the data scientist of Australia's famous and signature performing arts venue. As the first data Scientist in the organisation, Anuja has been instrumental in changing the perspective from being the “data team” to the “Insights & Optimisation” team. Some of the key projects she delivered are:
• Build Insights Generator to democratise data access to all
• Tools to help campaign managers trace sales, predict trends based on historical data and raise triggers well in advance for timely interventions. The simplicity of the tool and automation enabled saving ~3000 man-hours annually.
• Data mining to extract patterns and trends in data. Bench-marking important parameters against industry standards and past performances to provide the right perspective on growth. Creating new metrics to enable complete landscape from all data to assist with strategy around brand building.
• Recommendation Engine to help marketing team target right customers with the right product
• Customer Segmentation Model for targeting and positioning
Implementing Data Science in Performing Arts
by Data Scientist, Leading Performing Arts Venue