The role of marketing is still an evolving function. We are all competing on our customer’s experience, building long term brand loyalty and creating successful conversion metrics to increase our marketing value. Marketing leaders are now tasked with building out the framework that enhances and improves engagement metrics to inevitably support business growth.
This summit will delve into the marketing leadership, how to utilise new technologies, innovations and how to drive the business towards a customer centric approach. What expertise are required within marketing leadership to create successful infrastructure, build a forward thinking team, and lead the management team into marketing based decisions.
Join us as we host a day of learning with the top minds within marketing and hear from CMO’s who will share their stories of success and leadership, exchange insights and begin to answer today’s challenges within the marketing landscape that continues to be diverse. The CXO Digital Marketing Forum will offer an in-depth overview of future trends within the digital marketing landscape and real-world marketing user case studies to enhance your understanding. We look to what the future of digital marketing is and how it is impacting your industry and creating opportunities for new growth.
For your leadership growth
- Secure your place at the forefront of the latest marketing trends and technology
- Grasp new skills that support your opportunities for new digital growth
- Learn directly and intimately from digital and marketing experts within leading global organisations
- Manage your business strategy through learning and understanding new digital opportunities
- Progress your business with networking and collaborating with technology leaders and senior executives
- Strengthen professional performance and obtain a certificate for professional excellence
What to expect
Our agendas consist of global and regional leading experts, curating talks on the latest hot topics and allowing you to understand the key take-aways from any presentation.
An exclusive event that boasts various activities for in-depth learning, experience sharing and effective networking, including keynotes, presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and much more.
A strict vendor and industry ratio control to avoid sales pitches and focus on real learnings and the exchange of relevant and effective knowledge.
A cross-industry mix of speakers and attendees to learn, network and collaborate through various interactive social sessions, including social breaks, buffet lunches, cocktail reception and Executive Dinner.