Join us at this years most engaged and informed Big Data & AI event in Singapore. Here you can learn from the likes of Drive AI, and knowledge share with companies such as Alibaba and put your self on the forefront of the latest industry discussions.
The Big Data & AI Leaders Summit will offer an in-depth overview of future trends in the artificial intelligence landscape and real-world big data user cases to enhance your understanding what is the future of Big Data and how Artificial Intelligence is impacting your industry and create opportunities for new growth.
Topics to Covered at this years Big Data & AI Leaders Summit:
- Going Deep With AI: How Deep Learning Will Disrupt Business Analytics
- Data, Analytics And The Search For "Brand Safety"
- Chatbots an the future of Customer Intelligence
- Implementing Data Analytic Strategies
- Does AI Provide A Competitive Advantage For Businesses?
- Real World Applications of Machine Intelligence
And many more..
How we Support Your Leadership Growth:
- Secure your place amongst leading organisations with Big Data & AI
- Grasp new skills and technologies that project opportunities for new growth
- Learn directly from data and AI experts from global leading organisations in an intimate setting
- Manage your Big Data future and AI development from a strategic angel
- Progress your business through networking and collaborating with scientists, technology leaders and senior executives
- Strengthen professional performance and obtain certificate for professional excellence
What To Expect
Our agendas consist of global and regional leading experts, curating talks on the latest hot topics and allowing you to understand the key take-aways from any presentation.
An exclusive event that boasts various activities for in-depth learning, experience sharing and effective networking, including keynotes, presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and much more.
A strict vendor and industry ratio control to avoid sales pitches and focus on real learnings and the exchange of relevant and effective knowledge.
A cross-industry mix of speakers and attendees to learn, network and collaborate through various interactive social sessions, including social breaks, buffet lunches, cocktail reception and Executive Dinner.
Our Big Data & AI leaders have helped in putting together this years thought-provoking agenda!