We organise high-end and content-rich conferences globally to offer senior business leaders the knowledge, information and networking opportunities they need to improve performance, drive up growth and advance a career. The conference topics we focus on is AI & Big Data and branding & marketing. Also, the companies we work with range from global Fortune 500 to industry leading enterprises, from regional unicorns to rising start-ups.
We are a small start-up team now, but everyone within is highly motivated,self-driven and ambitious –the company structure is project-based, which means responsibility and autonomy from day one. We all pull together to help and support each other and you! To fit in this team, you must be the person who:
1. Share the values of the company.
We exploit the value of knowledge and information for business leaders; thus, we believe in knowledge, information, and the benefits of learning and sharing. You have to share the same belief, which means you have to be an active and eager information-absorber, do not afraid of topics and areas you are not familiar with, being able to transfer the newly-learned into daily work and life quickly. We have an ambitious commercial goal for the company. You have to be samely ambitious, money-driven, and a person who aspires for financial success.
2. Self-motivated and self-disciplined
There is no tight management nor close supervision. You have to motivate yourself and be highly self-disciplined. The performance will be assessed rigorously by metrics like hitting-target, delivering KPIs, achieving Key Results of Objectives
3. Taking Responsibility
You have to understand the difference between job and responsibility. We are looking for a person who can take responsibility, not the job. We need people who are willing to step up, take responsibility and offer a solution instead of denial, escape and finding excuses.
4. Fitting in a diversified and global culture
While the company is founded and operated in London, UK, it runs events globally. Thus you will need to work closely with people from different regions, countries and cultures.
What you will have - Essentials
- Competitive salary
- 20 Paid Holidays + National Holidays
- Performance-based commissions
- Apple hardware and gadgets that you need to be productive
- An excellent and vibrant working environment at WeWork Moorgate
- Regular team lunches and drinks
- Monday Breakfast
- Thursday Happy Hour
- Hypervolt Massage
- Free fruit and snacks every week
- You’ll meet, network and communicate with business elites from Fortune 500 and most sought-after start-ups from across industries globally.
- You will have opportunities go on business trips to Australia, the USA and Asian countries and regions, living at 4 or 5-Star hotels and explore the places, cultures and best local food!
- Chance to grow up into senior executives, and be responsible for the project
- Office dogs, a Toy Poodle and a Hungarian Vizsla
We are actively looking for the following talents to join us:
- Marketing Intern (with the hope of getting a permanent position)
- Marketing Executive
- Event Manager (Sales)
- Conference Producer
- Conference Producer Intern
If you are interested, please record a 1-minute video introducing yourself and why you think you will be a good fit for this position and for the company, and send it along with your contact information to email@example.com, Subject - Apply for (the Position)